If your in the market to buy a home the first thing you need is an loan approval and a realtor. Its important to have a realtor for the following reasons:
- Having a middle man that can explain and understand contracts saves times. You’ll be able to close the deal quicker and move in !
- They have neighborhood knowledge you may not have.
- They know the market , which will help you get the best interest rate.
- Negations can be made effectively.
- Professional networking, realtors know many people whom offer housing services. You may be able to save a boat load of money on homeowners insurance, just from knowing someone.
Choose a realtor first it will save you time and money.